Whitesburg Middle School
Course Syllabus: Inclusion Classes
Mrs. K. Atchley
Work Phone: 428-7780 cell: 348-0915 hm: 726-8660
Expectations for Inclusion/Collaborative Teacher
· Be present to assist any student who may have difficulty,
making sure ALL students understand and follow teacher instructions.
· Ensure accommodations are being followed.
· Have knowledge of the lesson
· Take notes to share with students during learning strategies.
· Act as liaison between teachers and parents.
Learning Strategies Class
· Share notes, directions, due dates for assignments
· Develop study guides and techniques to study for tests
· Assist students in completion and correction of assignments
· Guide students in organization skills.
· Administer tests with accommodations when needed
· Teach social skills and character education
Mrs. Atchley’s schedule: Room:
1st Period Inclusion Civics Jackson
2nd Period Inclusion Math/Civics Sparks/Jackson
3rd Period Learning Strategies Atchley
4th Period Collaborative Plan Atchley /varies
5th Period Planning Atchley
6th Period Inclusion English Seeley
7th Period Inclusion Science Kyler